Saturday, September 6, 2008

Annenberg Convention Watch: Slideshow



This is a slideshow I created using photos I took at the Annenberg event on September 4th, 2008. The event featured a panel of speakers discussing media coverage of the election and a subsequent viewing of Senator John McCain's acceptance speech for the Republican nomination for the presidency. In order to see view my captions while watching the slideshow, make sure that the top center of the screen in flikr says "info on." Thanks and enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This post is:
1) Original Slideshow (from all my own pictures)
2) News

Meriah said...

Hey Ashley, your flickr page is set to private so I can't see your gallery. If you want to prevent sharing your personal photos with the class, I suggest you create another flickr account you use just for class/non-personal use. Can't wait to see the slideshow!!